Published on 18 February, 2021 | User Guide | 543 views | 1 minutes read
An info bar that you can place at top or bottom of a webpage.
This widget allows you to create an informational bar that can be useful for displaying information, or for creating a "call-to-action" to your users. The bar can be displayed at the top or the bottom of the page.
Information bar provides you with the best possible opt-in and popup widgets, split-testing, and conversion tracking for your offers. Right at the top of your web page, users can view and explore any kind of information in your website as they come in, while you can easily add powerful opt-in forms, popups, full-page overlay, and any type of widget you need for maximum conversions.
An information bar is a graphical user interface (GUI) element that is used to display information or messages to the user. It is typically positioned at the top of the screen and can be used for various purposes such as to show notifications, error messages, or to provide a summary of the current state of the system.
To use an information bar, you typically need to follow these steps:
- Determine the purpose of the information bar: Before using an information bar, it is important to know what you want to display to the user. This will help you determine the content and format of the information bar.
- Choose a location for the information bar: The information bar is typically positioned at the top of the screen, but it can also be placed at the bottom or on the side of the screen.
- Create the content of the information bar: Depending on the purpose of the information bar, you will need to create the content that will be displayed to the user. This can include text, images, or other graphical elements.
- Format the information bar: The information bar should be formatted in a way that makes the information clear and easy to understand. This may include adjusting the font size and color, or adding background colors or images.
- Display the information bar: When the information bar is ready, you can display it to the user by calling the appropriate function to display it.
- Hide the information bar when it is no longer needed: Once the information has been displayed to the user, it is important to hide the information bar when it is no longer needed.